Sign up for a free account and get started with a free preview of your data!
New and existing users of Ingenuity Variant Analysis can get a free preview of their results by uploading their samples, running one or more analyses, and viewing the analysis results prior to activating the samples. The free preview provides access to the full functionality of the application, excluding the publication feature, for 30 minutes. During the preview a countdown timer will appear in the top right of the open analysis indicating how many minutes remain. After the conclusion of the preview, continued access to the analysis results will require some form of payment.
Some common questions regarding the Variant Analysis free preview include:
- What kind of studies can I do with Variant Analysis? Click Here
- Which file formats does Variant Analysis support? Click Here
- Can I use Variant Analysis if I don’t have my own data? Click Here
- Where can I learn more about the Variant Analysis free preview? Click Here
For help with identifying the appropriate files or for assistance in bulk-uploading larger numbers of samples, please contact us at email@example.com. For information about pricing and payment options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Ingenuity Variant Analysis you can do:
- Stratification Studies
- Large Cancer Studies
- Genetic Disease Cohorts
- Trio/Quad Studies
- Tumor-Normal Pairs
- Personal Genomes
You just need called variant files in any of the following formats:
- VCF 4.x
- Complete Genomics Var and masterVar called variant files.