- Solved the following challenges by deploying Ingenuity Variant Analysis:
- Realized faster and easier identification of causal variants
- Improved access to biological content including primary sources
- Enabled independent study without the need for specialized bioinformatics skills
- Enabled support for more studies by providing a self-service tool for colleagues and collaborators
- Purchased Ingenuity Variant Analysis for the following reasons:
- Access rich biological content in Ingenuity Knowledge Base plus additional sources of variant level content
- Reduce time to identify variants worth following up on
- Identify high impact, most compelling variants to follow up on
- Uses the following applications with Ingenuity Variant Analysis:
- DNA sequencing – Whole Exome
- Sequencing data is from the following platforms:
- Illumina Genome Analyzer (GA) / HiSeq
- Chose Ingenuity Systems over the following solutions:
- Saves > 3 days per sample using Ingenuity Variant Analysis for DNA variant annotation and analysis.
- Reduced time to results by 50 to 74% by using Ingenuity Variant Analysis for DNAvariant annotation and analysis.
- Rated the following Ingenuity Variant Analysis capabilities in terms of how differentiated they are compared to other data analysis solutions:
- Speed: 5 (strongly differentiated)
- Accessibility/ ease of use: 5 (strongly differentiated)
- Sharing with colleagues/peers: 5 (strongly differentiated)
- Is extremely satisfied with the ease of use of Ingenuity Variant Analysis.
“The biggest advantage of Ingenuity compared to other tools is that it is very user-friendly and very fast. I have bioinformatics skills, but it is very easy and convenient to use and share with colleagues who have none. Also, I love the fact that pathways and biological knowledge from genes and diseases are integrated in this tool.”
Post Doctoral Researcher, Federal Government
Source: TechValidate. TVID: F84-87C-7C6