Due to product updates, IPA will be unavailable from 5PM PST on Friday, December 13, 2013 thru 12PM (Noon) PST on Sunday, December 15, 2013. Please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.650.381.5111 with any questions.
IPA software combines powerful analysis and visualization tools with a uniquely structured knowledge base to help you get biologically-meaningful insights from your experimental data.
With IPA you can:
- Predict activation or inhibition of upstream regulators
- Predict important regulatory or signaling genes such as transcription factors, microRNAs and cytokines
- Understand downstream effects on biological functions and processes including whether that process is increased or decreased based on gene expression results
- Auto generate regulatory networks which describe potential mechanisms of action predicted to explain the gene expression changes in your dataset
- Identify significantly regulated isoforms from RNA-Seq experiments and determine their potential impact using information about functional protein domains and isoform-specific literature
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to try IPA for free so that you can see how to get the most out of your ‘omics data.