- Solved the following challenges since deploying IPA for RNA sequencing analysis:
- Can now distinguish different isoforms
- Purchased IPA for RNA sequencing analysis for the following reasons:
- Interpret the impact of expression changes in the context of biological processes, disease and cellular phenotypes, and molecular interactions
- Compile targeted bibliographies with experimental evidence linking their differentially expressed isoforms to biological processes, disease, and molecular interactions
- Uses the following species in their RNA seq analysis:
- Uses the following upstream analysis packages to generate RNA-Seq expression values:
- Use R and perl
- Purchased IPA for RNA seq analysis over the following competitors:
- In-house developed software
- Rates the following IPA capabilities compared to the competition:
- Faster time to insights: highly differentiated
- Ease of use: differentiated
- Novel insights: highly differentiated
- Deeper analysis: highly differentiated
- Saved 1 to 3 days per analysis with IPA for their RNA seq analysis.
- Is very satisfied with the value for identifying biologically relevant isoforms from RNA seq data using IPA.
- Increased the productivity of their bioinformatics staff for RNA seq analysis by 2 to 5x with IPA.
“I appreciate the insight from IPA analysis, especially from upstream regulator analysis.”
TechValidate Survey of a Educational Institution
Source: TechValidate. TVID: 8E8-65B-F8C