RNA-Seq Boston 2015 will enable scientists to overcome the data bottleneck by applying the most appropriate bioinformatics tools and develop a unified, integrated approach for analysis and interpretation of huge data sets, which in turn can positively impact therapeutic and clinical developments.
Unravel your RNA-Seq data and unlock the potential of RNA Seq to excel your research.
Wed, June 24 at 14.10 – 14.40
Application of the QIAGEN Bioinformatics Complete RNA-Seq workflow in a West Nile Virus infection Case Study
- Using QIAGEN Ingenuity Pathway Analysis’ features to shed light on canonical pathways, biological processes as well as transcription regulators involved in West Nile Virus (WNV) infection
- Harnessing RNA sequencing to analyze the transcriptome of primary human macrophages of 10 healthy donors infected in vitro with WNV
- Identification of a new hypothesis using the Causal Network Analysis, which tied infection by WNV to Encephalitis and proposed a mechanism to decrease this pathological consequence of WNV infection
Thursday, June 25 at 14.00 – 15.30
Where: Hanson Wade RNASeq Summit 2015, Boston MA
Location: HILTON BOSTON BACK BAY HOTEL
Presenter: Shawn Prince, Senior Field Application Scientist, QIAGEN Bioinformatics
Fee: Free to Conference Attendees
Maximize Your Biological Interpretations With QIAGEN Bioinformatics Complete RNA-Seq Workflow
- How leveraging the Ingenuity Knowledge base enables you to explore Canonical pathways, upstream regulators, diseases/ functions, and regulators effects within the context of your data
- Secondary and statistical analysis, providing a complete “fastq to insight workflow”
- How integration between tools can improve the user experience
Register to attend the workshop and get our Biomedical Genomics Workbench and IPA trial to gain insights to your own RNASeq data.
Come and meet QIAGEN Bioinformatics team at the event!
Click here for more information.