Are you trying to get more out of IPA? Do you need to become more efficient and confident in your research and analysis?
Join us at our regional training in the Netherlands
Thursday, 4th December 2014, 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Radboud Universitair Medisch Centrum, Faculty of Science, at the Heyendaalseweg 135 Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Fees: €150 per person
You will receive two weeks complimentary access to IPA.
Presenter: Tim Bonnert, PhD, Field Application Scientist at Ingenuity Systems, a QIAGEN company.
This workshop focuses on the fundamentals of IPA and provides a great level of comfort for beginning users.
- Introduction to Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA)
- Search & Pathway Building; Search & Explore case study
- Uploading data and running an analysis
- Dataset Analysis
- Canonical Pathways Analysis
- Upstream Regulator Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Molecular Network Analysis
- Comparison Analysis
- Sharing & Collaboration
- Overview of other IPA analysis tools