Individualizing Medicine 2014: From Promise to Practice focuses on how to translate the promise of genomic medicine to your practice. Expert speakers, focused breakout sessions, real-life case studies and a poster session provide opportunities to discover and discuss emerging topics in applied genomics.
- Learn about the latest findings in genomics and how to apply them to your practice
- Learn practical applications for integrating genomics and pharmacogenomics to individualize patient care
- Discuss strategies to overcome obstacles of implementing genomic sequencing for patient care
- Discuss how to disseminate genomic information to patients through an ethical, legal and regulatory framework
- Network with professionals in your field
- Share your clinical case studies and research