Advancing cancer research – from basic research to prevention, treatment and care
With over 9,000 members, the ‘European Association for Cancer Research’ (EACR), founded in 1968, is Europe’s largest member society for cancer research. The Association enjoys particularly strong links with other European cancer societies and is a founder member of the European Cancer Organisation (ECCO). The Association offers opportunities for:
- Biennial congresses, educational courses, scientific meetings and special conferences
- Travel fellowships and bursaries
- Awards and acknowledgement
- Advance information and professional support
- Contacts and opportunities for collaborative research
For more information please visit EACR website.