Ingenuity offers free weekly training webinars for IPA and Ingenuity Variant Analysis. View the upcoming month’s schedule below or visit the Ingenuity Variant Analysis Page or IPA Training Page for more details.
Trainings for the month of November:
Getting Started with Ingenuity Variant Analysis
This session is recommended for all new Variant Analysis users. In this training, you will learn how to upload data, run an analysis, and how to apply filters to prioritize and identify causal variants in Ingenuity Variant Analysis. You will also learn specifically about the biological context and genetic analysis filters which are unique to Variant Analysis and provide powerful ways to identify disease-causing variants.
- Wednesday, November 7 (10 am PST)
- Wednesday, November 14 (10 am PST or 10 am Central European Time)
- Wednesday, November 21 (7 am PST or 10 am PST)
- Wednesday, November 28 (10 am PST or 10 am Central European Time)
Getting Started with IPA
This pre-recorded training session is recommended for all new or beginning users of IPA. In this training, you will learn how to upload and run an analysis to identify the functions, pathways, and networks most relevant to your data. In addition, we will walk through several key concepts in IPA such as system configurations, key terms, and searching for key information on genes.
- Listen Now: Recorded Presentation
Data Upload and Analysis
This training session dives more deeply into datas upload and analysis in IPA. You’ll see how to rapidly understand biological processes most perturbed in your dataset, or across multiple time-points or doses. You’ll also get an introduction to functional analysis, significance calculations, and how IPA can help you understand the cause and effect of gene expression changes in your experiment.
- Tuesday, November 1, 7 am PDT
- Thursday, November 8, 10 am PST
- Thursday, November 13, 10 am (Central European Time)
- Tuesday, November 15, 10 am PST
- Thursday, November 27, 10 am (Central European Time)
- Thursday, November 29, 10 am PST
Search & Explore
In this training session, you will explore how the knowledge and discovery tools in IPA allow you to relate the most recent literature findings to your experimental data, create interactive and customized pathways using tools such as species/tissue highlights and complex searches, and help in hypothesis generation.
- Tuesday, November 6, 10 am (Central European Time)
- Tuesday, November 6, 7 am PST
- Tuesday, November 13, 10 am PST
- Tuesday, November 20, 10 am (Central European Time)
- Tuesday, November 20, 10 am PST
- Tuesday, November 27, 7 am PST
Click here to go to the Ingenuity.com home page.