Ingenuity offers free weekly training webinars for IPA and Ingenuity Variant Analysis. View the upcoming month’s schedule below or visit the Ingenuity Variant Analysis Training Page or IPA Training Page for more details.
Trainings for the month of December:
Getting Started with Ingenuity Variant Analysis
This session is recommended for all new Variant Analysis users. In this training, you will learn how to upload data, run an analysis, and how to apply filters to prioritize and identify causal variants in Ingenuity Variant Analysis. You will also learn specifically about the biological context and genetic analysis filters which are unique to Variant Analysis and provide powerful ways to identify disease-causing variants.
- Wednesday, December 5, 7 am PST
- Wednesday, December 12, 10 am PST
- Wednesday, December 12, 10:00 am Central European Time
- Wednesday, December 19, 7:00 am PST
Getting Started with IPA
This pre-recorded training session is recommended for all new or beginning users of IPA. In this training, you will learn how to upload and run an analysis to identify the functions, pathways, and networks most relevant to your data. In addition, we will walk through several key concepts in IPA such as system configurations, key terms, and searching for key information on genes.
- Listen Now: Recorded Presentation
Data Upload and Analysis
This training session dives more deeply into data upload and analysis in IPA. You’ll see how to rapidly understand biological processes most perturbed in your dataset, or across multiple time-points or doses. You’ll also get an introduction to functional analysis, significance calculations, and how IPA can help you understand the cause and effect of gene expression changes in your experiment.
- Thursday, December 6, 10 am PST
- Thursday, December 11, 10 am (Central European Time)
- Tuesday, December 13, 10 am PST
Search & Explore
In this training session, you will explore how the knowledge and discovery tools in IPA allow you to relate the most recent literature findings to your experimental data, create interactive and customized pathways using tools such as species/tissue highlights and complex searches, and help in hypothesis generation.
- Tuesday, December 4, 10 am (Central European Time)
- Tuesday, December 4, 10 am PST
- Tuesday, December 11, 7 am PST
- Tuesday, December 18, 10 am (Central European Time)
- Tuesday, December 18, 10 am PST
Click here to go to the Ingenuity.com home page.