DEMAND FOR PATHWAYS SOLUTIONS DRIVES MARKET AND INGENUITY GROWTH
Drug Discovery Technology Conference, Boston, August 9, 2004 – Ingenuity made a series of product and customer announcements today that demonstrate the Company’s continued success and commitment to helping life science researchers understand biological systems that are foundational to human health and disease. Increasing customer adoption of pathways solutions and Ingenuity’s market leadership position are fueling Ingenuity’s growth.
Today’s announcements from Ingenuity include:
- New summer ’04 release of IPA
- A new way for scientists to compare and understand biological states
- ROI Analysis Report: Large scale deployment of pathways software in pharmaceutical companies, from IDC Life Science Insights
- Delivers 10% increase in R&D productivity, and 33% reduction in drug failures
- New Ingenuity Enterprise Collaboration application for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Enables large, enterprise-scale drug R&D collaboration
- New Ingenuity Workgroup Collaboration application for government and non-profit institutions
- Connects grant providers and researchers while enabling cross-organization scientific collaboration
- New, multi-year agreement with Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Millennium licenses IPA Summer ’04 Release and expands partnership with new 3 year deal
- Launch of Ingenuity University
- New instructor-led 2 day class: “Best Practices Using Pathways Analysis In Drug R&D”
For more information about a specific announcement, please refer to the appropriate individual press release, or visit www.ingenuity.com.
About Ingenuity Systems
Ingenuity Systems is helping life science researchers explore and understand biological systems that are foundational to human health and disease. Ingenuity delivers capabilities and expertise to researchers through analysis software, genome-scale computable network databases, and knowledge management services and infrastructure, resulting in increased productivity and faster drugs to market. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.www.ingenuity.com.