Ingenuity Systems Fall Grant program is quickly coming to the submission deadline – Friday, August 23rd! If your work involves cancer, infectious or rare disease, drug response, or genome interpretation, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We adjusted the submission form to make it clearer, easier, and faster than our first grant program. All you need to supply is a title followed by a few sentences on your specific aims, the significance of your study, and the method and design. It is sure to be the shortest, most concise grant application you have ever submitted!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to apply for free access to the leading biological analysis and interpretation software. Here are some tips on how to get your proposal to the top of the list:
- Be sure to submit for the appropriate product (IPA or Variant Analysis) based on your research goals and sample types. Click here for more information on IPA. Click here for more information on Variant Analysis.
- Your proposal should clearly mention how using Ingenuity tools can help achieve your goals
- We are looking for novel hypotheses to be tested using Ingenuity products, especially those that use new features in IPA or Variant Analysis
Topics of grants you can apply for:
- Host-response in infectious diseases
- Role of microRNA in tumor progression
- Insights from RNA-seq data
- Multi-kindred studies of rare diseases
- Drug response in large-scale cohorts
- Interpretation of genomes using pathway-level burden tests
- Application due date: August 23, 2013
- Award date*: October 22 – 26, 2013 (at the annual ASHG conference in Boston, MA)
*All entrants will be contacted prior to public announcement of the winners. You do not need to be present at ASHG to win.