Ingenuity Systems is excited to announce the Fall 2013 Grant Program!
This Grant Program is designed to award proposals that are focused on the analysis and interpretation from different topic areas (topics are listed below). One winner from each topic will win free sample(s) analysis using Ingenuity Variant Analysis™ or a single user IPA® license. Click here for more information about the submission guidelines, selection criteria and eligibility. The deadline for the grant submission is August 23, 2013, 11:59PM PST.
- Apply for free sample analysis using Variant Analysis
- Topics Include:
- Multi-kindred studies of rare diseases
- Drug response in large-scale cohorts
- Interpretation of genomes using pathway-level burden tests
- Apply for a single user license of IPA
- Topics include:
- Host-response in infectious diseases
- Role of microRNA in tumor progression
- Insights from RNA-sequencing data
Questions? Submit all questions to email@example.com
Click here for the complete terms and conditions.
We look forward to hearing how Ingenuity products can accelerate your research!